Vacation Homes Rentals in The Villas at Seven Dwarfs, The Encantada Resort, Lucaya, Bella Vida Resort in Kissimmee
Orlando Florida near Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, Sea World, Convention.
Center and others attractions in United States.
Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation of any given property you may have selected. Since the vacation homes, villas, townhouses, apartments and condominiums we represent are owned by different individuals and/or Management Companies, they may have specific rules and restrictions concerning their individual properties. When that is the case we will provide an addendum to this Agreement spelling out these specific requests. Otherwise, we outline below the general terms and conditions of our “Agreement”. Please read them carefully.
- All payments including advances for booking the dwelling, rental cost and security deposits are to be made directly to our organization; Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC and only when such payments are received by us will the customer be entitled to check in.
- Pets: We do not allow for pets to stay in any of the properties and by extension, no visitor or guest is allowed to bring pets in the premises. The only exception to this rule applies to Service Animals. Violators will be charged a rate of $20.00 per day plus any additional charges incurred for cleaning, extermination and other necessary repairs or replacements caused by the presence of pets in the property. Any part of the properties is considered NON SMOKING AREA and we expect that any occupant, visitors or guests to abide by this rule.
- Check-In Time: Between the hours of 3:00PM and 10:00PM; early arrivals may be asked to wait until 3:00PM to check in. Special arrangements must be made at least 48 hours in advance for check- in after 10:00PM. Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC/ The owner/Management Company accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage or alteration, delay or changes arising from circumstances beyond our control, such as war or threat of war, fire or adverse weather conditions, government actions, closure, congestion at airports, cancellation or changes of schedules by airlines, theft from the premises.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation due to an act of God.
- Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM Eastern time the day of departure. There will be a $25.00 per hour charge if the unit is not vacated by that time. If for reasons beyond the control of the guest, he is forced to prolong his stay beyond this time, he will need to advise us accordingly and obtain our authorization to do so. Under no circumstances will the stay be extended beyond 1:00 PM, the day of departure.
- Reservation Deposit: Client understands and agrees that a deposit of an amount equal to 50% of the total of the Rental Contract is required in order to hold/reserve the accommodations. The balance due from the total of the Rental Contract must be settled 30 days prior to arrival. All amounts are payable in U.S. funds in cash, cashier’s check, personal check, money order, MasterCard, Visa or American Express, payable on a U.S. bank 14 days prior to occupancy. Advance arrangements must be made to pick up key if arrival is not between the hours of 3:00PM and 10:00 PM Eastern time.
- Confirmation: Reservation is for a specific unit and an agreed upon duration of stay. However in case of force majeure and unforeseen circumstances, should the assigned unit becomes unavailable, every effort will be made to provide a comparable accommodation and no refund would apply for the substitution. Jacuzzi usage or pool heat is an option at an additional cost of $200.00 per week. Unless this option is chosen and this additional fee is paid, guests agree not to use the Jacuzzi or pool heat. If guest uses the Jacuzzi or pool heat he or she assumes full responsibility for damages caused to persons or property in which case the rate of the rental will double. Complaints for malfunctioning equipment and temperature of pool water are not entitled to a refund. Business & Technology Services VIP accepts no responsibility or liability for failure of equipment in the property; upon notification of a malfunction, the Management Company will rectify the problem within a reasonable and timely manner. Parents must at all times, supervise their children when using the pool facilities and other facilities within the development.
- Cancellations: A $50.00 processing fee is charged on all cancellations and will automatically be retained from the deposit amount. Verbal notice of cancellations will be accepted provided we are informed of such cancellation within a reasonable amount of time. Refunds are calculated as follows: 14 days or less=full forfeiture of rent and deposit; 15-60 days=$150.00 cancellation fee; 61-90 days=$75.00 cancellation fee; 91 days or more=full refund less $50.00 cancellation fee.
- No Maid Service is provided while the property is occupied by guests.
- Other expenses: Client/guest understands that if there are any items missing or damaged in the unit, he will be responsible for repair and/or replacement. It is also understood that there are to be no outstanding balances upon checkout (i.e. unpaid extra phone charges, extra cable charges, resort fees, electricity (over $100.00) per month for condominium, (over $150.00) for homes, rent, extraordinary cleaning services, repairs, fixtures, carpeting, paint, etc.). In this event, client authorizes us to charge the credit card on file for any damages, repairs, or unpaid bills.
- Refunds: No refunds are given for early departure or due to planned or unplanned events or due to inclement weather.
- Number of occupants: The undersigned, agrees that the property being rented is for the number of people specified. If additional occupants are found in the unit, it will constitute a breach of agreement. In such case, the undersigned agrees to vacate the unit immediately and forfeit all money collected including all deposits. In addition, you will be held responsible for all damage sustained, fines, lost revenue or attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances, will the undersigned allow more than 14 people to occupy a 6 bedroom, 12 people to occupy a 5 bedroom, 10 people to occupy a four bedroom, 8 people to occupy a three bedroom, 6 people to occupy a two bedroom or 4 people to occupy a one bedroom condominium or home. While there is no specific quiet time policy, though guests are asked to be respectful of the privacy and comfort of their neighbors.
- The undersigned……………………………………………..further agrees to occupy the unit assigned in a quiet and dignified manner, locking all doors and windows and protecting its contents against damages, loss or theft and shall obey all the rules and regulation of the applicable condominium or Homeowner Association. I agree and hereby indemnify and hold harmless Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC , its employees or owners from and against all claims, suits, damages, costs, losses and expenses arising from injury to any person or property occurring on or about the premises relating to the performance of this agreement. Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC will not be held responsible for any personal items left in the unit. I fully understand that any personal property remaining in the unit after it has been surrendered, abandoned or vacated will be disposed of as Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC deems best.
Business & Technology Services VIP, LLC/ The Owner/Management Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or INJURY resulting in the occupancy of our properties or use of the facilities within the development. We strongly recommend that you take out travel and medical holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES VIP, LLC DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMODATIONS FOR RENT BY THIRD PARTIES MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE OWNER OR MANAGEMENT COMPANY ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER.
For quick answers to your questions or ways to contact us, visit our Customer Support Center. Or, you can write to us at: